Friday, July 23, 2010

Taking a Break

I'm taking another break from cyberspace for a little while, from sundown today to sundown Wednesday, except to be in touch with my kids and to check email.

I have, once again, succumbed to spending too much time here and not enough on my priorities. Yes, I have been making changes and improvements around the house, and have begun exercising again, and my peeps are getting "three squares a day, " and I am communing with God every morning and getting much out of reading. But I know in my heart I need to fast from here.

Why don't I just take a break instead of announcing it? Well, whenever I make an official announcement of a blog and Facebook break, I feel free. Free to turn my attention elsewhere. Free knowing that people aren't waiting for an immediate reply.

I shall return, for I do love the sense of community online, but I know in my heart, it's time again to do another computer fast.

Till Wednesday at least,

Zo

No comments: