Thursday, March 03, 2011

Meal Plan with Cowboy Caviar

Not exactly low-fat, but I know from having done Weight Watchers (way back when) how to watch my portions. If I find I'm unsuccessful without accountability, I'll rejoin by March 12th. Here's what we ate/plan to eat this week. Some meals, obviously, have already been consumed. Maybe you'll find something on the menu to put on yours in the near future.

Sunday: Chicken Marsala & 7-Layer Salad
Salad: fresh spinach, cauliflower, grape tomatoes, carrots, hard boiled egg, peas, bacon (usually, but this time I omitted bacon from the salad and Sarah made a bacon vinaigrette dressing because I don't like bottled dressings except for T. Marzetti's brand )

Monday: Crab Strata Casserole (Steppingstone cookbook), lemon-pepper broccoli

Tuesday: Beef Tacos with Texas Cowboy Caviar (my sister's recipe)



Wednesday: Crock-pot Chicken with red potatoes & green beans

Thursday: Tortellini Alfredo

Friday: DATE NIGHT /pizza

Saturday:3-Way Wings, mac 'n cheese, baked apples

Sunday: Scavenger Special (aka leftovers)

No comments: