Friday, September 09, 2011

Crushing Sadness

I wish I could talk about it, but I can't. Let's just say I'm grieving but no one has died. I'm grieving the loss of something I wish I had , a few somethings actually. All I feel is a crushing sadness, like a slab of cement sitting on my chest. Will it ever lift? Will I rise again? Will I experience what some other people take for granted, in a good way? How long, O Lord? How long? Can I please get a picture of my life without this pain? This grief? I can't remember the last time I felt really happy, really light, really free.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm praying for you, dear Zoanna...
I hope you don't mind this song again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT8aTjVZHVI
It has been a comfort to me. May it speak of Christ, our life and encouragement to you too!

laurie said...

I'm praying for you, too, Zo. Sorry you are in such pain.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, Zo, I hurt for you and pray that our God will bring His comfort and peace into your heart and life soon. I've felt such sadness these past 3 months and I know if it had not been for others interceding for me, I would have never survived. May you feel the intercession of others on your behalf at this difficult time. Sending you a big hug this Lord's Day!

Kelly C said...

Praying for you sweet lady.