87 was the year I graduated college. Oy!
1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
I actually wrote a list of 101 of my own, thanks to Joyce and Shannon,. (See previous post.) One
thing I put on there was to do something scary by facing one of my fears. I did that once before by having an MRI (I was terribly claustrophobic) and came out victorious AND with a clear diagnosis that led to a healing surgery. Writing this one made me want to add "a scary thing I choose that I can change my mind about."
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
I think we have about 8. I wish one would unload the dishwasher.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
Having is all means having peace with God through Jesus Christ. Absolutely it's attainable. Ask me how if you don't know.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
That's a toughie. It's a toss-up between Fiddler on the Roof and The Sound of Music.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
There are no good views from a rooftop. They all give me the major sweats, heart palpitations, and
verbal oaths to be a better person if I make it down alive.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
That I'm not a kid anymore.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Hot, emotionally difficult, artistically rewarding, thought-provoking, spiritually draining.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's lightning here, so bye bye!