1. Last thing you did on the spur of the moment?
Wrote answers to this Hodgepodge . Usually I think first.
2. How well informed do you feel about the current Syrian refugee crisis?
Not well, but I'm against more Muslim infiltration here.
3. What have you changed your mind about?
Dinner tonight. It was steak; now it's crab cakes.
4. A medium sized non-poisonous snake found it's way into the pool trap this weekend. If you'd been sitting poolside would you have fished it out? Gone running? Called for help? Pretended not to know? Continued swimming?
You didn't list "pooped your suit" as a choice.
5. September 10th is National TV Dinner Day...what's your idea of a great TV dinner? (Or at least a pretty good one!)
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, roll, and green beans
6. Samuel Johnson is quoted as saying, "Courage is reckoned the greatest of all virtues; because, unless a man has that virtue, he has no security for preserving any other." Would you agree? Where have you seen that played out recently? What's the second greatest virtue?
Disagree. Love is the greatest virtue. Faith is second.
7. What are three words you have trouble remembering how to spell?
Occurrence (two r's?), onomatopoeia (ugh!), and perseverance (try again).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have meals planned for a month, finally! Woot!