Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pheelin' a Phall Photo Phrenzy Phorthcoming

Okay. I'm about to change the name of my blog to "Promises Made, Rarely Kept, Photos Taken, Rarely Uploaded, Do You Care? Check the Box: Yes. No." But that may not fit in the header too well.

Anyway, to let you know (for those who would check the box "yes") I have oodles o' pix on my camera to upload. I just need another Tutorial by Young Son in order for it to come to fruition.

Among my batch of photos will be:

  • a fall tour of my home (the decorated parts that stayed clean long enough for a mouse to say "cheese")
  • ocean vacation shots
  • first day of school
  • Joel's lost tooth
  • graduation 08, 07, oWait...that's going back a ways
  • my fifth wedding anniversary
  • my cheerleading outfit in the 70s
  • my 5th grade class picture
  • my first lost tooth ....which I hope my mom still actually has 'cuz my dental crown isn't holding up too well

Just kidding. I won't do that to the class of '83. Or will I???

I am so far behind I can just sense the boredom rising right up out of my blog page. Thanks to the faithful few who still tune in here, pictures or no.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see any and all that you're willing to post. It gives me a taste of home (and yes, MD still feels like home).

I love your idea for a new blog title. I might steal it. Mine could be series started and series stalled. :)

Amy said...

:) those pictures sound like a lot of fun! I'll keep reading whether they ever show up or not ;)

krista said...

That 70's cheerleading outfit was PHABULOUS I'm sure!!!!

You crack me up. :o)

Unknown said...

I love your blog and I am also a critic of apostrophes. And so many are spelled wrong with that ever loving, ever living, little '.
Betty G