Today being the 7th of October, I will limit my answers to 7 words.
Think I can?
1. It's October so let's get this out there first thing...have you jumped on the all-things-pumpkin bandwagon? How so?
Yes. Bought pumpkin coffee creamer and pie.
2. "We have more power than will; and it is often by way of excuse to ourselves that we fancy things are impossible." Francois Duc De la Rochefoucauld
What's something you once thought impossible, but in hindsight see as more a matter of lack of will?
Reacting calmly to my teenager's "hot flashes."
3. The rose is America's National Flower, but every state also has its own (click hereto see the list). Are you happy with yours? If you were in charge what would youdeclare your state's flower? If you're outside the U.S. what bloom would you like to see labeled as your country's national flower?
Love Maryland's Black-eyed Susan. Happy, hardy perennial.
4. What have you lost interest in recently?
Gardening. I simply don't "dig it" anymore.
5. In your opinion, who's the best living musician?
Phil Keaggy. The guitarist has phenomenal talent.
6. S'mores-love 'em or no? Ever make them indoors? Last time you sat around an outdoor fire? Are making s'mores and sitting round a fire pit on your autumn bucket list? Do you have an autumn bucket list?
Like. No. New Year's Eve, 2010. No.
7. Your favorite small town? Why?
Alden ,Kansas. Best part of childhood there.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Meet Manny, my son's mini Goldendoodle puppy.