Sunday, November 23, 2008

Paul is not a Grandfather...yet

Nor does he have immediate plans to become one.
But he is now the last of his living brothers to either have a grandbaby or expect one in the next couple of months.

Paul's "baby brother," David, just welcomed his first grandchild, Gareth Zubrowski, to the clan this morning, 11/23. Gareth shares a birthday with a different nephew. He weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz. The happy parents are Marc and Bekah.
I don't feel much older than I did when it was David and Donna having their second child four months before Ben came along. How do 21 years speed by like this?
For the record, I think I talked them out of their girl's name. It was going to be Ada something Zubrowski. I said, "Oh, she'd be Ada Z." Marc didn't get it. Bekah said, ""Say it out loud. A to Z?" Then he said, "A to Z? We can't do that to her!"
Anyway, I'm tickled pink about this baby in blue.

No comments: