Keeping this short today, September 10th, for your sake and mine.
Just 10 words per answer. Can I do it?
1. On Thursday we pause to remember a dark day in history-9/11. Will you mark it in some special way?
I'll discuss the 9/11 memorial that we visited in NYC.
2. Do you ever/still...listen to an actual radio? Watch a videotape (VCR)? Look up a number in a phonebook? Refer to a paper map while traveling? Set an alarm on an alarm clock as opposed to your phone?
Yes to radio and alarm clock. I prefer paper directions.
3. Is it ever a good idea to discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
Religion only if telling of Jesus' love. Politics? Slippery slope.
4. What's a dish you haven't eaten all summer, but come September find yourself craving? Have you made it yet this month?
Hadn't had Maryland crabs all summer. Finally satisfied craving Sunday!
5. What's something you know nothing about?
-what circumcision feels like
-keeping quiet with strong opinions
6. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like classical music? If so, what's your favorite piece?
I ike it in limited doses. Favorite piece? Pachelbel's Canon.
7. What's the oldest thing you own?
My grandpa's Baptist hymnal. My father-in-law's yellow accordion.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Flying to Kansas in late September via Dallas. Wanna meet?