Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bath & Body Works' Antibacterial Soap 5 for $10




When Beth let us know about the great deal on this great hand soap, we rushed out and stocked up. We just love our variety. A different one at every sink makes it a pleasure doing business, as it were.

Now the pot is even sweeter. Wait, bad choice of words. Make that "The deal is even better. ":)


B&BW has a Memorial Day sale going on now. Five days only. So don't piddle.

The Antibacterial Collection is now 5 for $10. You can't get great smelling hand soap at Target for THAT price. Or if you've got 50 bucks to spare, shipping is free for online orders of that amount. I'm picking up two of these soaps to take as part of my hostess gifts to Russia. (We've been told we get to have dinner with two different families, and to bring nice gifts.) I'm also going to pick up some for "just because gifts" since I KNOW I'll be too eager to wait till Christmas to hand them out. Two bucks a bottle. What a bargain!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I am so hitting there this weekend. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I wish I could get out and get some. I did the same thing last year and am still using ones I stocked up on, plus gave some as hostess gifts as well. They're perfect for that.

Kitty Couture said...

Thank you, Zo. Yes, I think it is common in Europe that envelopes or small packages versus boxes are delivered by different mailmen. I know it is the same in England, and I believe it is in the Netherlands, too.

Thank you for praying for my Grandma. She needs it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your offer. I checked my email too late to call you though!