Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gourmet Bean at DJ Liquidators, just 1.00

When I find a product I love, I can hardly wait to tell other people about it. Listen up, all you local coffee lovers. If you live in my area (you know who you are) get yourself over to DJ Liquidators right now. As of last weekend, they had a very large box containing bags of a wonderful, rich, smooth coffee that I've been enjoying since the first time I found it.

It's called Gourmet Bean (made for the Gourmet Bean coffee shop in Washington, DC, according to the label on the back). The foil bag is a Ravens purple color about the size of a Ziploc quart-size bag. It last me a couple of weeks.

Best of all, the bag only costs $1.00. One dollar for delicious Gourmet Bean coffee. I drink one large cup of it every morning. I was hooked on Dunkins, but Gourmet Bean surpasses even the coffee America runs on.

Every morning, you'll find me in the living room with a cup of Gourmet Bean coffee in one hand and a pen in the other, with my Bible and book study plopped securely in my pj'd lap.

DJ Liquidators is also my favorite place to buy big sleeves of disposable cups, lunch snacks, writing tablets, and stocking stuffers. It's cheap and conveniently located in the same shopping center with Gabriel Bros and Weis.

Gourmet Bean. A buck. Delish.

My guarantee: If you try it and decide it's not for you, I'll buy the bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out! I've never been to DJ Liquidators!