Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Enough Pink

I knew I'd get tired of it pretty fast, especially as bright as it was.

Green is still my color of choice of the moment, and I found this background over at Cutest Blog on Block. My eyes rest much better now.

I am tired and ready for a long, long sleep. Just the thought of more snow on the way tonight makes me want to bury myself under a pile of blankets with a good book and a cup of hot tea.

I think I"ll do just that, right after I sleep. Sure, it's only 6:27 pm, but sometimes when sleep calls your name, you just can't say no. Other times, you just don't want to say no. That would be now. My honey's out of town, so I am off-schedule. Staying up late, getting up early, rinsing, and repeating.

Good night, world.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Like the new look. Very springy!

Laurie said...

Sleep tight...