I just got home from praying with teachers, students, and other parents this morning for our "See You at the Pole" gathering. How heartwarming to know this is happening nationally as students congregate beneath the American flag on campus to pray for their school, their state, and our nation . God be praised we still have this freedom!
Short on time with much to do , I'm going to answer all these questions with only five words each. Think I can? You know how I love words. And challenges.
I'm a short, social gal.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
Neither. God authored them both.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
String, fresh from the garden.
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Eat crabs and see National Aquarium.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
Yesterday. God hears our prayers!
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
I'm not enamored of celebrities.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Be fresh by avoiding cliches.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My friend is close to death.