Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Blessings

I love it that our four kids and the boys' wives enjoy doing things together, just the six of them sometimes.  Just when my boys thought that their Mom was the only crazy female who wanted to drag them all over creation to celebrate the seasons--and bother someone for a picture on top of it---they found wives who do the same.

God's sense of humor.

Last weekend one of the daughters-in-law initiated a pumpkin patch day for the sibs. They went out to the fields and gathered some, snapped some wonderful photos, and went back to Ben's to do some carving.  (Ben is the super tall one.)   I just adore this picture and count my blessings when I see it.




3 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Your kids are growing--wasn't the youngest shorter last week? Great photo.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, that warms my heart to see siblings enjoying time together. That is awesome! I do hope that your Hubby is on the mend. He's sure been a sick guy this week.

Joyce said...

What a fabulous photo! I'm sure it does make your mama heart happy. I'm glad your boys chose well!