Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Figure it Out

I challenge you to be a Sherlock Holmes for a minute or two. I thought of the scenarios that have been playing out at our house and have wondered if our nosy neighbors have started to talk amongst themselves.

A week ago a woman in an unmarked car toured our home and took pictures of the outside. She had a clipboard.

Monday morning we put half a garage's worth of trash out by the curb.

Monday afternoon Steve and I loaded up another half of the garage into the van and returned two hours later.

Monday evening I waited outside for Paul to come home. I was semi-dressed up, told my flower-watering neighbor lady we were heading out to sit down with a lawyer.

That's all I'm saying. Can you guess what's going on here?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to sell your house?

Karen said...

that was my guess too.

Marie said...

ditto

Jessi said...

Me too... or my 2nd guess is that you've committed a heinous crime, OR someone else has, on your property, and now you are forced into the witness protection program.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that you were going to sell your house as well, but the lawyer thing threw me threw a loop.

Anonymous said...

Jessi, you're so funny. I sometimes think I SHOULD be forced into the WPP.

We are not selling. Just went to refi, that's all. Giving ourselves some better cash flow for the college years.

Bethany said...

Oh I was going to say refi.....the clipboard inspection deal. You gave it away too fast. HEE HEE.

Anonymous said...

I cheated and read all of the comments first. You had me thinking maybe just maybe you really did have a burden for akron, Ohio and were....oh well.