Entitlement thinking, leading to entitlement actions. Someone owes me because I'm awesome.
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
Cross country skiing would stress me out. Shooting's a blast (quite literally)!
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Tomatoes are what I most often buy. Last opened? White albacore tuna.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
I think this question was asked before. I'll say "Beautiful Blue Danube."
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
Complain to self, then pray. If still awake, I'll read or write.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
"A fool vents all his feelings; a wise man restrains them." (*Proverbs 29:11)
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
How about white glove? Monday I cleaned inside AND behind my oven!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went to Walmart for the first time in 3 years yesterday.