Monday, February 05, 2007

Answer Came Fast! Please help....

I wrote to Acres of Hope right after schmamy left a link for me. They wrote back within 2 hours. Read this and be filled with God's love. Then leave a comment saying how you can help me. I will try to send K Kits Thursday. Most of the ones I have are for women, but I will take anything you can donate. New toiletries, new socks, new underwear, and clothing in good shape. Please help me with shipping if you possibly can. Do as you would want others to do unto you in such a crisis. You may bring stuff to my house, you locals, between now and Weds afternoon. Please, not between 3 and 6 tomorrow, tho', the Gummi Worm gals will be here.

Dear Acres of Hope,

If I sent down handmade tote bags filled with new toiletries, new underwear and new socks, could you distribute them? If so, please write back at this address and give me details about what's most needed. I can rally some Christian friends to help send maybe 20 bags. Need a snail mail address, too, please. Thanks for all you're doing to be the practical means of grace to these farmers.
Zoanna Z
in Maryland

Greetings Zoanna:

Thank you so very much for your kind and generous offer of the tote bags with essential supplies.

They are desperately needed and will be such a blessing. When you see and hold people who have lost everything and see how grateful they are for some blankets and bottled water, I can tell you that your practical gifts will mean so much to them. We know from experience that small farmers and rural residents are often the last to receive help in a disaster. Because of wonderful Christian servants like you the last will become first.

Thank you for allowing Acres Of Hope America to be a channel for your loving kindness, grace and generosity.

Our mailing address is listed below. We pray for God’s special blessings for Zoanna .

Stewards In His Service For His Glory
Barry L. Morgan
Acres Of Hope America
8701 Blind Pass Road, 307B
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
727.367.2330
blm@acresofhopeamerica.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a letter! I'll try to get stuff together but I'm not sure if I can by Wednesday. I'll let you know if I can, though.