Monday, February 05, 2007

Care Kits to Florida: Update

Dear Readers:
If you would like to help with this effort, here's a list of things you could sign up for
1) someone buy 30 pks of pocket tissue (1.00 per 10 pack at Dollar Tree)
2) buy the same number of toothpastes as toothbrushes
3) buy a package of underwear in your own size, plus your husband's
4) buy a package of the kind of underwear you'd buy each of your kids
5) buy a pack of white socks that will transition to spring/summer
6) donate diapers or Pull-ups
7) bring your stuff to me in a box, not a bag, so I can reuse it for mailing if needed
8) give me 75 cents for every pound of stuff you donate. I can't afford the shipping on my own.
9) buy a hairbrush (again, Dollar Tree has them; I recommend soft-bristled)
10)buy deodorant, your favorite kind and your hubby's fave kind if you're married

Above all, in all, through all, before all, after all, pray. And then pray again. Those who show themselves merciful will be shown mercy.

Thanks. And I need these things by 10 a.m Thursday ,and please let me know what you're bringing so I can administrate this as well as I can for a person lacking in admin gifts.

Zoanna

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You are so great at doing all of these charity things!!!