Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Memory of an Elephant?

I've decided I'm too chicken to take a "before" picture of my bedroom. I am cleaning it today.

There are 3 boxes of junk (some good junk,some junk junk) sitting in the northeast corner of the room. I thought it'd be fun to play a little game with you bloggers.
I will list 20 items that are there. You read over the list for one solid minute, no longer. Then jot down on paper as many as you can remember. When you can't remember anymore, then go to the comment box and type in your list. (If you go there first, someone may be helping you cheat).

This little exercise has absolutely no eternal value that I can see. But maybe it'll make you smile that your "elephants" have a quite the random diet, too!

BTW, you could consider this a tag!

Here's my list:

  1. Little Visits with God book
  2. Teddy bear
  3. broken wedding album
  4. baby doll
  5. electric guitar
  6. screwdriver
  7. trick flashlight
  8. Girl with a Watering Can (Renoir print, wrinkled)
  9. Map skills book
  10. yellow nail polish
  11. Ritz camera catalog
  12. Spiderman coloring book
  13. Birthday card
  14. chemistry lab kit
  15. Sara Groves CD
  16. old teaching CDs
  17. 2 photo frames
  18. metal spatula
  19. glue stick
  20. Aldi's box

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't have time for this right now, but I need to do it just in case I forget to do it later:

Aldi's box
some kind of glue
sarah groves cd
2 picture frames
broken wedding album
map something
wrinkled Renoir print
flashlight
baby doll
teddy bear
home school notes
metal spatula