Friday, April 20, 2007

Pick a Visa Picture!

Today is the last day our passports can come that'll still give me time to Express Mail our visa application before they charge $100 per person late fees.

We can either go to Walgreens and get pics taken for $7.98 for 2, or do it ourselves. Pictures have to be 2x2 color, plain background, with head filling at least an inch. (I thought that was funny.)


So, bein' in a goofy mood, I thought I'd offer a contest to my faithful few bloggin' buds.

It's a .............

"Pick My Visa Picture" Contest.

Here are the choices:





Cheeky Weeky

























Poodle in PJs

















Hey, Visa Boy. Try 'n Find Me.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

cute I can't see the second one. They might require a head on shot though. The one in your collage looks good.

Zoanna said...

Yeh, I know. They do want a head shot. I was just being goofy. Sarah and I have been taking head shots of each other this afternoon and, while I'm not wild about mine, it is what it is.