Friday, April 20, 2007

My lIttle Girl Will Be 18




















World's Best Daughter,
Sarah Grace.
God gave us more than
all the riches of Solomon's kingdom
the day you were born.
From the time I found out I was carrying
you, I wanted to see your face and be close
to you all the time. Still today, I feel the
same way. I am so happy, so blessed, so
privileged, to have you in my life. You
are sweet, gentle, compassionate, tender-
hearted, forgiving, bright, diligent, a true
servant, amazing with children, abounding
in love. A young Ruby of a Woman. Full of
grace, devoted to God. In a word: beautiful.

Happy 18th Birthday two days early, precious girl!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

Aw, sweet. Happy Birthday Sarah!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!