Monday, July 09, 2007

Biopsy Results

Mine came back normal. Praise the Lord! The doctor just called and told me the good news.
Something's just out of synch, which I already knew, but is very common. We're taking a wait-and-see approach. If my problem recurs, I will opt for the ablation. Meanwhile, I told him the progesterone makes me a bear (my family would say a bigger bear) so he said stop the meds. My family, I think, would rather I have the "silent" problem than the "noisy" one of me going ballistic over something as benign as "this macaroni and cheese could use more salt." Yeh, it's that bad.

Meanwhile, we wait for my mom's results. I'm going to her house at 1:00. Get to meet the Blums again (from Israel now, but originally Estonia, so they speak fluent Russian) and the Zesorans from Siberia! They were so tickled to hear my five words of Russian on the phone. (Meen ya za voot Zoya. My name is Zoya.) Wait till I show off the four colors of Uno I learned!!! They'll want to adopt me as a translatorL)There may also be 30 Russian students here, which I may get to host tomorrow night, so tonight it's a prayer for lots of good meat prices at Trader's!

In all seriousness, I am much more concerned that my mom's biopsy will be abnormal. Please pray for us all.

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Glad to hear yours came back normal. Am praying for your Mom's.

Jessi said...

Thankful your biopsy was normal; will be praying that things get back into a rhythm for ya, as well as praying for your mom.

Kitty Couture said...

Zo, am coming back here after a long hiatus and I had no idea you were going through this. So grateful that your biopsy came back normal. Will pray for your mom and pray that the doctors may help you with what is wrong with you.

Kitty Couture said...

Zo, checking back to see if there was any news about your mother.

Zoanna said...

Thanks, Isabelle. No news yet. I saw her at a church picnic last night and she looked tired, but then again, she got a blood transfusion (3 pints!) last week and is recovering from a weeklong hospital stay.