Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No Guesses and No Winners

I don't know what happened. Did everyone go on a blog fast at the same time, head out of town, or what? Maybe just no one wants a Russian Doll, I don't know.

Anyway, I closed the contest at 10 a.m.

Here is the answer. The order of Tanya's favorite gifts:

1) Manicure Set. You should have seen her face light up. "Spaceeba! I really needed this!"

2) Peanut Butter. "I love this. It's a treat. I really like it with jam on crackers."

3) Quilt. She caressed it like a treasure. "Ah, this is really nice."

4) Soap. "It smells so good. Spaceeba."

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Perhaps it's just me, but I thought today was Wednesday, and you wrote that the contest closed Thursday at 10 :)

Anyway, how neat that she was so blessed by your gifts! I never would have guessed that the manicure set was her favorite.