Tuesday, November 06, 2007

If You Sew

I'd love to know of a website that gives good tutorials on how to make curtains. Can anybody reading this please recommend it? I'd like to try something a little more challenging than cafe curtains.

Or if you know of a place I could get valances for my kitchen windows for $10 each or less? I'll try Ross first. I'm wanting them to coordinate with my burgundy/sage/salmon/cream topper in the adjacent room. That is, I don't want "kitcheny" looking curtains but more "all-purpose" style.

If I can buy them on the cheap, I will. Otherwise I'm sure I can find fabric to suit me. I want to have these three window treatments done by Nov 18th. Out of town guests coming in! That's an incentive, huh?

I pray my sewing doesn't lead to weeping.

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh, that pun...you're too much :D

Jessi said...

sewing and weeping...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Good luck on this project!

Sacha said...

try gabes!