Friday, November 30, 2007

What Kind of Giftie? Need your Advice Today!



I've pretty well decided on all the elements of my tablescape for tomorrow's Ladies' Christmas Breakfast. The only thing that stumps me, now that I'm at Plan B, is about the gifties. Not a requirement, but nice little something for each guest to go home with.

Whatever I decide,I've got to do it today. Can you help with creative, inexpensive gift ideas? Keep in mind the gift bag is the very small kind--maybe 4" wide by 5" high. I'm going with black shiny bags tied with curling ribbon (silver,gold,red strands).

Homemade cookies? Nope, I've had to veto (or curb) that for the sake of my weight loss goals.

Have at it, ladies. What would YOU like to find at your place setting that is from the heart AND the dollar store?:)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zo, I have found that edible delights usually please the guests at my table. I usually do some sort of chocolate, and then something else small, like an inexpensive ornament that goes with my theme. One year I did Christmas mugs (from the dollar store) with the hersheys supreme hot choc. mixes. Or, maybe you could fine a bookmark or magnet at the $ store w/ a cardinal on it. Throw in ANY chocolate and you'll have happy people:)

Briana Almengor said...

I'm with Marie on the chocolate.
I was going to say something for me to take home to my kids: lollipops, but that's just me. I'm likely to not be there tomorrow, though. :)