Saturday, May 03, 2008

Forget the Alamo. Remember the Gorgonzola.

For my faithful two commenters on the last post, thank you for your solicited compliments! (Karen, don'tcha know I always carry a tote of frozen bacon, spinach, and pasta with me wherever I go, in the off chance someone like you spontaneously invites me to cook dinner?)

One thing I forgot to put in the write-up was that I used about a handful and a half of Gorgonzola cheese. I don't know how it's different from blue cheese, if it is, but it adds a nice flavor. Don't overdo it, though.

I'll go back now and add it to my post so I don't forget it next time I make it.

1 comment:

Libby said...

For my wedding shower, Sacha did large black and white photos (larger than poster size) on the walls. You could get some enlargements of the kids and hang them-either on stage or on walls or behind tables. Staples does them relatively cheaply.