Dusky Light, Surprising Reflection, Lovely Shadow22. thick fog that shrouds beauty in mystery
23. looking at 2012's calendar and seeing more highlights than I'd remembered
24. hazel eyeshadow
A Gift Held, Passed By, Sat With25. my husband's hand
26. a grandpa with his little granddaughter taking a walk
27. my Bible
A Gift Sour, Sweet, Just Right28. Simply Raspberry Lemonade
29. date syrup
30. Twining's Bedtime Blend tea in a K-cup
3 Yellow Gifts of Fresh Mercy31. eggs , scrambled or over-medium, to start my day
32. juicy pineapple chunks in my boy's lunch
33. a banana to revive my energy in mid-afternnon
Something Above, Below, Beside34. a roof that doesn't leak
35. a basement used for watching TV, taking refuge in during storms, doing laundry
36. a portable 12" electric heater
3 Things About Myself that I am Thankful For37. I can find humor in most situations.
38. I have enough interests that I am rarely bored.
39. I can think fast on the spot, so coming up with Plan B isn't usually hard.
3 Startling Graces of God40. He calls me His child.
41. He paints the sky differently every single day, changing it subtly or dramatically as He pleases, using only words.
42. He uses flawed humans to carry out some flawless, divine purposes.