Monday, January 07, 2013

GratiTuesday of My 1000 Gifts: #1-21

 



A Holy Experience









3 Gifts Heard:  

       1. "Happy New Year!"
       2.  "You have my support."
       3.  "I'm going to give you a mentor." (reminder)



A Gift Outside, Inside, On a Plate :

      4.  sunshine
      5.  heat
      6.  my sister's homemade strawberry jam

3 Graces You Overheard:

       7.  "You've been on my mind."
       8.  "He was getting closer to God."
       9.  "Go ahead and get it if you like it."

A Gift Old, New, and Blue

        10.  my grandpa's hymnal

        11.  a really big mug with a cardinal on it, from a friend
        12.  a winter landscape my dad painted for me

Something You're Reading, Making, Seeing

         13.  God Loves Broken People   by Sheila Walsh
         14.  songbird greeting cards
                
         









15.  how much I miss being in a small group
                 with my husband

 

One thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart:

             16. red leather wallet from a soldier friend
             17. Simply Lemonade
             18.  renewed desire to read the Bible in the morning

3 Graces from people you love:

             19.  kids' texts to let me know where they are
             20.  daughter picking up dog food for me
             21.  conversation

             






1 comment:

Beth Zimmerman said...

I trying to make a habit of doing these on Sundays this year. Though goodness knows my Sundays are full to the brim so it may get moved to Monday if I am consistently tired on Sunday evening. I started my counting last year and let it fall by the wayside when my world "imploded." Understandable perhaps but God deserves my thankfulness no matter what else is going on!