No, I don't. Last time I rode a bike was in the 1900's.
2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
That boys don't always believe a girl's "no" means "no," even if they're just 8 years old.
3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
I've never tried Beef Wellington, but want to try it. A food I'll never try again would be oysters. Tried them twice and hated them both times. Really tasted like snot. Blech!
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
More demanding. I've set more daily goals down in writing for myself, in terms of the mundane and the creative arenas of my life. Yes, I'd say it's a good trend; I've accomplished more cleaning, organizing, and decorating than I probably would have otherwise.
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Scar from The Lion King. I love his voice!
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
On a scale of 1-10? About a 7.
7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
Oh, I'd much rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place. Location, location, location!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Testimony time: Today in Bible study, one of the women asked prayer for a woman who is new in town (from Texas), hasn't made any friends, and is feeling overwhelmed by that and other things in life. Another woman asked, "Could we make meals for her or something?" Another woman said, "You're not going to believe this, but I have a meal in the car that I made last night because the Lord told me to. I wasn't sure who it was for--maybe Kim [our Bible study leader] but I went ahead and made it anyway. I'm certain now it's for this lady you're talking about!"
Kim asked, "What did you make? Just curious."
Maria: Tex-Mex Enchiladas!