Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday with This 'n That

1. I might give up blogging for a little while.
2. My son moved out Saturday. I might blog about that.
3. The guest/craft room I've been making over is about finished. I might blog about that.
4. Tomorrow is the next to the last Friday of the school year.
5.  Is there any explanation for sudden hip pain in the middle of the day and feeling like I am tipsy when  I'm not? Unbalanced, not giddy.
6.  I feel like a bud about to open, but still closed up, waiting for sunshine of a kind I'm not currently experiencing.
7.  Why am I just now hearing the word 'paleo' when it seems like a concept that's been around awhile?
8.    The gluten free lemon bars I made last night came from two different recipes, plus a bit of my own tweaking, but I can't find them .They are both online . Strange.


3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Interesting post, Zo! I hope you keep blogging! I would miss you! Transitions are always hard ... even the good ones. I'm still trying to figure out the difference between paleo and primal. It was so much similar when Low Carb meant either Atkins or South Beach.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, a blogging break would be okay, but that's all. I would miss dropping by and visiting terribly, so don't quit permanently.

And, I want to see the finished result of the craft/guest bedroom and I believe you have an upcoming wedding that we all need to hear about as well.

Hope it's been a good weekend!

Susan Kane said...

Bloggers get a little busy between April and August. I find that is so with me! See you when things stop spinning.

I cleaned out my sewing room!