Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Need a New Blog Look

Help me, please, gals. I want to freshen up my blog page. I'd like something floral, with mostly purples and golds, easy on the eyes, white or off-white background, maybe something with a hummingbird or songbirds. Nothing too bright. Pink is hard on my eyes on the screen. How do I find free ones? I'm not very knowledgeable, nor patient, when selecting several, so if you want to point me to a few that fit my checklist, have at it. With my thanks!



Now, back to my hobby room project. Midnight is fast approaching. (I have made good progress, but need to beg for help to hang my fabric color up now. I have one willing volunteer, but need two. That's the tricky part around here. Asking without whining or begging. Can anyone relate?)

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Zoanna, I got the background for mine at: http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp

You may be able to find something that fits what you're looking for there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I took a look. I like them but none of them quite "speaks" to me at the moment. I don't know how to transfer what I like to my blog even if I found something. Is there a simple explanation to be had or should I get my geek to walk me thru?

zo

krista said...

If you go to my blog and click on Kathleen Connally's link, you may find a photo that catches your eye. I just wrote her and asked permission to use a few specific ones as my header, cause they're copyrighted. She responded within days. Just an idea.

(I also like to look at "Adam Jones" Photography online, but don't know what his response would be.)

Anonymous said...

Zo, I actually love the clean look of your blog right now in the green and I'm really liking your sidebar. I think this looks great, although I do understand wanting a change.

Bethany said...

my friend just did one of these
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
free templates

another friend won a design by this gal

http://www.splitdecisionz.com/

Headers are pretty easy to do in blogger now. You can create something and then just post it as a jpg. Do you have a photo editing software?

I like to mess with code for the rest of my blog but that is pretty hard to explain

Anonymous said...

http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/layouts/layouts.php?site=blogger
Try this site