Saturday, September 06, 2008

Musical Tag


Sacha tagged me. I feel so special, it's making my hair curl more. :)

Rules of the game:
- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group

So I bent the rules a little. Somebody call the tag police, quick!




1. Are you male or female?
Little Girls

2. Describe yourself.
You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

3. How do people feel when they're around you?
You Won't be an Orphan for Long

4. How would you describe your previous relationships?
Something Was Missing

5. Describe your current relationship.
It's the Hard-Knock Life . Just kidding, Honey.

6. Something you want to say to your significant other?
Let's Go to the Movies

7. How do you feel about love?
I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

8. What's your life like?
We'd Like to Thank You

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Easy Street

10. Say something wise.
"The sun'll come out Tomorrow"

I tag Karen S, Laurie, Sarah, and Betty.

1 comment:

krista said...

Clever! After reading Danielle's and now yours, the wheels are starting to turn. I don't know if I can compete with all of these!
:o)