Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Clutter Rehab



This is not a book review. It's a book preview and I will tell you straight up that it looks like my kind of book. This is also my attempt to win the book for just hyping it. So, I look forward to winning it from Rachel Anne over at Home Sanctuary; she is kindly promoting it for author Laura Wittman.

Hmm. Do you think that if I write a book someday someone will promote it? I think it might be called something like Housekeeping Tips from the Grave of a So-So Housekeeper: Confessions of a Woman Who Said She'd Get Her Home in Order if It Was the Last Thing She Did. Of course most publishers don't like to sign posthumous contracts with an author who is still alive.

But I digress, because my thoughts are so organized...

I like the books that don't make you feel like a loser just because you're not anal about organization. I mean, I can get a system going and that's fun to me, but keeping it going? That's a whole different monster.

So here's hoping the book Clutter Rehab is a big success, and that I get my hands on a copy, courtesy of my chum Rachel.

No comments: