I'm continuing to count 1000 gifts this year.
3 Gifts that were "Plan B's"
148. my art students being 2 weeks ahead of deadline today, enabling us to be of greater help to the director by taking on a second set decorating project
149. my husband working from home yesterday
150. having a leisurely talk over breakfast at Panera with my friend because Bible study was not meeting this week, only to run into two MORE friends there from Bible study!
A Gift at Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
151. clean dishes from a dishwasher
152. farm fresh cheese from Amish county
153. leftover shrimp gumbo with jumbo shrimp that was on sale. Made a jumbo pot of Jumbo Gumbo!
3 Gifts White
154. toilet paper (just sayin')
155. clouds in a blue sky
156. a pearl necklace from my dad, given years ago
3 Gifts that Changed Today
157. my mind
158. the time
159. the temperature inside and out
A Gift of Tin, Glass, Wood
160. a can of peaches
161. tinted windshield
162. end tables
3 Gifts Before 11 am
163, my husband took the boy to school (which is quite out of the way but he told Joel "you're with it"--and I could stay in my jammies longer
164. scripture that spoke directly to me
165. a warm blanket over me
A Gift Worn Out, New, Made Do
166. my husband
167. his anti-reflux medicine that helps a lot
168. jeans that are a bit too long but get the job done