Priorities elsewhere limit my blogging time today.
Therefore, I will keep my Hodgepodge short.
Each answer will have only seven words.
You can leave thanks with your comments!
I'll try to visit you as well.
1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
Last summer hubby killed a rattlesnake. HOORAY!
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
Random things going well? Yes. But sovereignly.
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman...if given a choice, which activity would you choose? Which of the three have you done most recently?
Snowman building because it's reasonably safe. Ditto.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, "The years teach much which the days never knew." Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
Days with young'uns go slowly. Years speed !
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Probably six weeks ago, following a hankering.
6. What's something you can't say no to?
A back rub, foot rub, neck rub...
7. Are you a doodler?
Most definitely. Doodling helps me relax, think. .
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Brownie, sweetie, do you long for heaven?