A bunch of bloggers (numbering more than 50, some of us aged under 50, some above, and probably some right at age 50), have grown rather fond of Joyce's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a friendly little Q&A. She provides the Q's and we respond with our own A's. Isn't it grand to give yourself and everyone else A's? Eight A's at that! Maybe it's just the teacher in me.
Last week I answered the questions with seven words each. Since then, I have decided to give up "stuff" (clutter) for Lent . Given my tendency to stuff people's ears (or eyes) with my words, I shall hereby apply my "cutting back" to words also. This week I will answer in just SIX words each. Ready?
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Last Wednesday; "ruled out heart attack."
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
No. Pay all bills/ debts monthly.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Yay .Bing cherries rule. Pie, please!
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
Politics, no. Religion/faith? Depends, situationally.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
With hubby, passenger. To Cincinnati, Ohio.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
In descending order, brown, blue, purple.
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My daddy. He's much like Jesus.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Name 6 things you're thankful for.