Friday, March 07, 2008

Hallelujah! Big Week Just Got Bigger!

Drumroll for God, please....!


Today Stephen got a full scholarship to our community college! It's worth up to $5000 per year, depending on the size of his course load. It's also renewable each year, provided he maintains a certain GPA.

I was so happy I got teary-eyed. He was beaming, too! "Let me kiss you, Stephen!" (and he did).

Sarah received word that her essay ranked high enough to qualify her as an alternate in the event a scholarship winner declines it for one reason or another. She says she is relieved from the pressure of having to maintain the GPA, even though I am 99% sure she would anyway.

Thanking God for his blessing! All those years of combat training--I mean homeschooling--have literally paid off!

2 comments:

Karen said...

that is wonderful. God is good (and apparently his teacher was too ;) )

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congrads to Stephen and you!