Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What Child is this, and this, and this, and this?

Oh! It's Ben, it's Sarah, it's Stephen, it's Joel

(Which is not pronounced like the first Noel.)

Sitting in sand dunes, with fly-away hair

We pose for Maggie in Myrtle Beach air.

Paul and I love our quartet of beauty.

The older three kids now do college duty.

The "baby" is six and goes to first grade

(and gets teased by his sibs that he's got it made).





This is not a Christmas card, but might be Part One of my annual Seuss-inspired family
chronicle. (If I continue this silly rhyme with photos attached.)


We celebrated my 43rd birthday in Myrtle Beach. For the record, Paul is 47, Ben is 20, Sarah is 19, Stephen is 17, and Joel is 6.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

What a sweet, cute, fun pic and I love your little rhyme.

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!!I love this picture of the fam.

Amy said...

love it! beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm so proud I got my name in it! :)