Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook. 3.23.10


Borrowing again from this site, A Simple Woman's Daybook, because I'm not clear-headed today.

Outside my window...cool, grey day in the high 50s

I am thinking...of how much I have to do before tomorrow to prepare for a professional massage at home. Paul's cousin is a massage therapist who is giving me the family discount. I have only ever gotten a professional massage for my birthday, but I'm having a lot of trouble with my spine, and my chiropractor doesn't take our new insurance. To say I can hardly wait for this is the understatement of the year.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to get away on retreat with the ladies from my church this coming weekend. It's been four years since the last one.

I am wearing...a lime V-neck tee with a plum 3/4-length sleeve top which is too low-cut to wear alone; black jeans; ginormous white daisy earrings. I am also wearing happy coral toenail polish.

I am remembering...very little these days. It's scary.

I am going... to bathe my stinky dog, clean out the hummingbird feeder, and
write an ode to the deceased hermit crab. Or maybe not.

I am currently reading...Same Kind of Different as Me.

I am hoping... someone brings me flowers

On my mind... romance...

Noticing that...it's time to change the heavy winter curtains to something lighter for spring and summer

Pondering these words... "I gave you a heavy bottom" (see yesterday's post)

From the kitchen is a horrible smell. At least I think that's where it's coming from. Maybe the garage. I hope I can find it to eliminate it, because it's making my headache worse, and is not exactly contributing to the spa-like setting I'm attempting to create.

Around the house... like I said, is this odor...


One of my favorite things~remembering teachers and good times from high school

From my picture journal... is a shot of "serious Ben" a couple years ago at Myrtle Beach. He seldom lets me shoot him up close, but this day was an exception .

No comments: