Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby on the Way?

Sarah and her friend Hannah got to spend the afternoon together. Had lunch, shopped, gabbed, you know. And they played a practical joke.

On Stephen.

They bought some of that temporary paint that car dealerships use to spray prices and info on windshields. Then they drove to Steve's workplace and wrote in big letters on the windshield of his Jeep:


IT"S A BOY! DUE DATE _____
DADDY-TO-BE on BOARD:)
HONK IF YOU LOVE BABIES

From work to the gas station (a three-minute drive as the crow flies, but 10 considering the heavy intersection that he works near) he heard lots of people honking, smiling, waving.

He couldn't find a squeegee fast enough.

I mean, he wants to be a dad and all...someday...but let's not rush it. He's 18 and has no prospects that I know of.

Ah, Sarah. You and Hannah made my day . I only wish I'd gotten a picture!

5 comments:

TAB said...

That's hilarious! I love it!

Leanne said...

Next time, tell Steve the BJs gas station is closer to his place of employment and avoids that intersection :) Or...you can not tell him that if you want. Hilarious.

Danielle said...

Haaaa! Hilarious!

Laurie said...

Tab WOULD love it! It's just the type of thing she would do! ;)

Sarah said...

I have pics of the Jeep! :)

Only wish I could have gotten video from his car ride. ;-)