Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day Photos: The Handmade Stuff is Best

Ben's sporting the paper hat Joel made for him.

I made a Ravens pillow for Joel. He was so happy, he gave me a big hug. That was worth all the times I stuck myself with the needle trying to sew the pillow closed.

Paul "made" the money to send me on a trip to Texas to see my sister, cousins, aunts, and uncle to ring in the New Year! LOVE my generous husband!!
Aunt Andrea "made" Joel's day by adding a huge lot of coins to his growing collection/obsession.

Sarah made a "Ben & Dee" collage. Dee wrote things she loves about him.
He thought it was a pretty cool gift .

Molly made herself a part of the goings-on, smack dab in the middle of mayhem.







Sarah is holding a Lego purse that Joel made for her. "Because you didn't have one," he said.

Unfortunately I didn't get any close-ups of Stephen, so I took one the next day when Jill stopped by. (That's the next post.)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Merry Christmas! Fun Homemade treasures! I love Paul's gift!! Have a great trip!