Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day Before School and She's Lost Her Lesson Plans

Yup, kinnygarten starts tomorrow for my last (?) child. And guess what? I can't find my teacher's manual. It's new curriculum (My Father's World). So I can't just wing it. Well, I can. After 15 years in the kitchen classroom, you can wing anything. But I would LIKE to have my plans in hand. You know, feeling organized and directional and half competent isn't all bad.

Please pray I find my book. It's a spiral-bound paperback jobbie about 1/2 inch thick so it can hide easily in a homeschool library. I have all Joel's other necessites--including his Spider-Man backpack (his essential) --but this one thing I lack. Whle you're at, please pray for Sarah. She started college today with a pseudo migraine.

-----2pm UPDATE: FOUND IT! Praise the Lord. It was in Paul's guitar closet in the office/music/hobby room on an open shelf. Now I get to find books for week 1 and have the library hold them at the drive-thru. I don't know why, but I don't really enjoy going into the libary. Once I'm in, I like it, but nothing about it draws me magnetically. Thankfully Sarah and Paul make regular runs there for the fun of it.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Zoanna- Glad you found your notebook! I am still alive- just been busy. You are so sweet to think of me- I will email ASAP if you will give me your address or I will post my email for you.

Rachelle