Friday, September 21, 2007

What Legacy Will You Leave?

I read this yesterday and was challenged again not to waste my life. It's kind of funny, kind of sad, kind of quizzical why it's even in the Bible.



Thanks for writing it, Tori.

And don't stop blogging just because I'm usually your sole commenter. Lots of people read blogs without ever commenting, which I know is discouraging as a writer, especially when you faithfully comment on theirs. I don't understand the big deal about signing in and leaving a note once in a while. A little encouragement goes a long way.

Please also know that you're making a big difference in the lives of the unlovelies you serve in your job and in Trevor's family. I would have given just about anything to have someone like you come hang out with us when my kids were little and I was so exhausted. Keep setting the example of how to leave a legacy of love as a single woman.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh Zo, what a friend you are...
thanks. I pray we will have the opportunity to meet someday. You are such an encouragement to me.