Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

A trip to Kansas for the past week has provided me "oodles and skads" of blog posts and pictures. My lifelong friend, Barb, put me up (put up with me) for eight days and seven nights. We had a grand time reminiscing on our youth and innocence. (Or just youth.)

I got to meet two other bloggers, Laurie and Rachel, on my journey. New memories and new friends who didn't seem new because of this delightful thing called cyberspace. You just sometimes find kindred spirit long before you meet face-to-face.

Today, though, I must put the plains behind me and start scaling the mountains ahead. I see Mt. Laundry, Mt. No Groceries, Mt. Bedroom Cleaning, Mt. School Prep....

But I also have Mt. Great News. My husband, along with Sarah and Steve, took on the kids' bathroom as a project and transformed it while I was gone. New sink, cabinet, mirror, light fixture, and paint. Pictures of that also coming soon to a blog near you.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome home!
I'll be praying for your trek through those Mountains!!
I'm thankful, encouraged and rejoicing that I could meet you face-to-face! What a God-sent treat! I posted some pics here:
http://tulipthicket.blogspot.com/2010/09/zoanna-my-blog-buddy-and-sister-in-lord.html

Blessings!
Laurie