W is also for wondering "Are we there yet?" I'm weary. Just a few more letters to go. Anyone who is blogging for the A to Z Challenge understands this odyssey.
My daddy's words continue in list form today. I think they are wise words worthy of the worldwide web.
Recall for me five of the most important lessons you have learned in life.
1. Don't believe an hypothesis without first checking it out.
2. I'm not always right. Respect other, even when you disagree with them.
3. "Common sense" is not always common to all, an on examination sometimes makes no sense.
4. Find the loveliest, most loving, godly woman in the world, then marry her. I did.
5. Don't try to please everyone. Everyone is different. Just do what is right.