Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Free Books

I'm not gonna make you take a dumb quiz, but I'm giving away the following books:
All Creatures Great and Small (James Herriot) oldie but goodie
George Muller (Basil Miller)
For the Children's Sake (Susan Schaeffer Macaulay) brand new....I have another copy
Quilts & Totes for Little Folks (thin, oversized pb) by Creative Keepsakes Designs
Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty (hb) oldie but goodie; not something Joel appreciates
Dave Dravecky (pb autobiography of the Giants' one-armed pitcher.. 4th/5th grade level)
I'll be happy to mail these by media mail if you pay shipping . I take Paypal, must be paid by Friday, and you must be a blogger I recognize. Local folks pick up by Friday.

1 comment:

Briana Almengor said...

this is the 3rd time I've seen "All Creatures Great and Small" in like a week..maybe I shoudl have it. But, it's fiction..I'm not into fiction.
I might like the George Muller one and maybe "For the Children's Sake"..(is that a book on education philosophy..if so, I'll take it).