Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wanna Come Along 2?

I'm at a loss for what to call these attempts to accomplish things in a week that run the gamut from :
a) making the home look better to
b) serving the family to
c) practicing hospitality to
d) listening intently to God's voice to
e) doing a hobby for personal refreshment to
f) trying a new recipes

Challenges? Goals? I dunno, but I like to add variety.
Here are the goodies for the week that I'm shooting to accomplish.

a) Homefront: deal w/ the clutter in my bedroom
b) Vehicle: get the van fixed (power steering's acting up)
c) Make a soup for HZ and return her soup kettle
d) Read Acts 3-7
e) Sew my k. curtains
f) Do something new with fruit

Wanna come along?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test. I keep leaving you comments and they keep disappearing...
Donna

Anonymous said...

Well, hey thre, friend, THIS comment "took"! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Zo,
I am so glad to hear from you. My mind was running away with me. I left 2 messages that disappeared and sent you an e-mail that came back. I was worried you were upset with me for something...You know how the mind wanders...
Thanks for your comment. You like the way I write...Boy that is a HUGE compliment from you, the grammar queen...LOL Thanks again it is good to be back. I am working on another post. This has been an amazing year!!!