Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Under Attack

Normally I publish more often than this, but life is not going well for me. I am afraid, lonely, often angry, occasionally uplifted. But for the most part, this week has not been bloggable unless I want to regret my words. I could be funny and just let you think everything's status quo here, but I live a real life, often marked by very low lows. It typically happens in April, but I'm not blaming the month. I blame sin and the Enemy. I'll leave it at that.

2 comments:

2cats said...

The enemy will often get to me too. It happens to me in the fall. I think we each have a time when were are at our weakest. I am sorry that you are having a trying time and I will say a special prayer for you tonight.

Laurie said...

Zoanna, dear Zoanna,
I'm familiar with the same feelings... maybe for different reasons, but the blame is probably the same. I'm gonna pray for you.

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."