Friday, June 08, 2007

Blessings Requested

Jaye Walstead is our Project Manager who's been working tirelessly to arrange the details of our agenda in Russia. (I don't know why I used the word "tirelessly" -- always thought the is probably a misleading, because you know there's no such thing.)

One of the latest emails is a request she forwarded from three staff members who work full-time overseas. They have asked for special items they either cannot get or cannot afford there.
My finances are maxed out for the trip, but I would love to take one thing for each staffer that'll pack easily.

I picked up Sun Ripened Raspberry lotion for Leana. The other two staffers are McNick (what a name) and Igor Kostuk. I'm posting this request in case any of you would like to send something along. Please leave a comment or call me ASAP so I can let her (Jaye) know they're spoken for. We don't want to double up on gifts at least until the list has been fulfilled once!

Thanks. And feel no obligation other than to obey if the Holy Spirit prompts a last-minute practical way to take care of His laborers in the field.

The requests are:

French Vanilla Coffee
2 pullover summer shirts for a boy , size 8/9
Jeans 32x32, black, Wrangler, regular fit. Sold at Target.
Teenager's jeans size 30x32, black OR blue

Simply let me know in the comment box or my phone. Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday evening here. We just came bakc from an information meeting at church when a doctor and his wife told us about the trip they just made to Ukraine. like you they visited orphanages, they shared with children living in the street, they attended church meetings and they visited hospitals to reckon the needs that they"ll be able to fill later. We saw a lot of photos too.