Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Enemy is Active

At this point I am supposed to be gathering 3-4 color pictures (8x10) of people and/or things to help me make a brief presentation that includes a short testimony at each of the sites we'll be visiting in Vladimir. (FYI, they pronounce it VlaDEEMer to rhyme with reDEEMer, not like I've always heard it, VLADiMEER).

It's taken me this long to realize the Enemy is stepping up his activity. I have been round the old red barn trying to think of pictures to illustrate my coming to Christ. My mom was most instrumental. So I have a photo of her, but what about the rest of the shots? I am overthinking this.

Please pray that the weapons being formed against me (and Sarah and everyone else on the team) will not prosper. The admin part is time-consuming, but does not rattle my interior. Trying to relay my testimony through pictures is proving much harder than I thought. I need support for this today. I need peace, and more. My tech savvy kids are out of town, but I know the problems are not just technical.

I also need my visa today, and my new glasses ( dare I admit they are bifocals!) to arrive so I can adjust to them.

1 comment:

Briana Almengor said...

Feel free to bring stickers for Livi to me on Sunday. I plan on sending something to them soon, so I'll just include that in it if you want me to. I know Emily doesn't respond to people's ?'s from the comments, so I'm taking the liberty to answer for her. She said they can always use more stickers. :)
Thanks for having such a big heart, Zo! :)